Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Feeling Groov....Grubby

Old Girl is back! Turned up this morning looking for treats. Wouldn't you know.

When I hold down alt and press 164 nothing happens. Manana.

Do you ever feel really grubby? I do. Today comes to mind. I didn't shower after golf yesterday, haven't shaved in two days, spent a tossy, sweaty night in bed
and here I sit first thing in the morning, hair greasy and matted. Grubby. I'd jump right up and shower away the debris but I've got to follow this blog with an exercise session so, no point. Think I'll just "get into" my grubbiness. Go with the flow and enjoy the sheer feeling nasty of it all. Yeah, that's it.

Nah. My mustache is hanging down over my lip line and I can't have that. Feels funny. Tickles. If I'm going to take the time to trim that back I might as well shower up, shave, put on some clean clothes. You know, be presentable. Then I can sit here where no one sees me and feel sharp, natty, ready for company. Might even take my picture. Post it on line.

Nah. I kind of like rubbing the back of my hand against the grain of my facial stubble. Feels like a fine pebbled sand paper. And the hair on the back of my neck is getting really long because I haven't visited Roxanna my barber since last December. It looks like someone took a whisk to it on mornings like this one after a rough night's sleep. There are sprouts sticking up on top too. It's completely unruly and truly a mess. I think I like it. I think I'll leave it.

Nah. I've got to spruce up. Life is taking me downtown again later today to run some errands. I don't want to frighten the natives. Besides, I have to put on clean clothes and you just can't put them on over a dirty body. Over a dirty mind, sure, but never a dirty body. And it is getting late. Another layer of grubbiness has descended upon me as I have sat here and this one feels, I don't know, heavier. I better get to my workout.

Yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

You're really creeping me out lately.