Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Vote For Me 6

I will be adding a new Cabinet Level post called the Department of Woowoo Considerations. Woowwoo Charly has declined the directorship of the department, but does wish to be involved and consulted on a regular basis through the usual channels. In other words, extrasensory. I had suggested to Deepak Chopra that he take the job, but he declined, opting instead for leadership of my Department of Health, Education and Welfare of Former and Future Lives, so the position remains open. If you wish to be considered for the nomination, send me your name in a dream.

There will be many tasks falling under the umbrella of the DWC. Here are just a few:

Aura reading. As President, I want to be advised when I'm dealing with someone who is throwing off a bad color.

Vibrations. Are they good, good, good... good vibrations? Or are they bad?

Past Lives. How do they affect our current situation? What did we do to deserve this?

Animal speak. Special emphasis here on whales, dolphins, manatees and my dog. What are they
trying to tell us?
Plant speak. I've never heard them myself, but I'm told they're quite chatty.

Magic. The real stuff, not smoke and mirrors and sleight of hand. You know, like levitation without trickery and my long ago jump shot. Magic.

Seldom Seen Creatures. Leprechauns, gremlins, faeries, mermaids, bigfoots, yetis, etc. Why are they so shy?

UFO's and Extra Terrestrials. Latest evidence suggests UFOs are really biological entities themselves and not just space vehicles. We need to know more. Oh, and what's the deal with abductions? (If anything is already known and being kept from the public, my administration will reveal all.)

Rock speak. What are crystals and other shiny stones trying to tell us?

Time travel. I need to go back and fix a few things.

Earth speak. What is the planet itself trying to tell us. I mean apart from, "quit it."

Indigenous peoples. Why do they seem so harmonious and we don't?

Energy. I'm running out. Going for coffee.

Vote For Me.

1 comment:

Zendoc said...

Somthing is coming to me...it's a feeling...it's a sense...the universe is trying to tell me something...wait wait...I almost have it...Bingo! You're pregnant. Hey, this woowoo stuff is cool!