Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Much has happened since the last time I wrote in 1954 so I guess I'll just talk about recent events. Yesterday my girlfriend Woowoo Charly and I had a really fun day. I kept her company when she to went to class and I watched her take notes and really pay attention. Really. I don't know how she does it. I bet she gets really good grades in all her classes. Anyway, we met a friend of ours, Alan, on the way to class and he came along too. Afterwards, we all went to a restaurant called Machu Pichu which I think is either the sound of a Peruvian sneezing or what you say when they are done. It's a really beautiful restaurant with light colored wood walls and lots of interesting objets dart from Peru and tablecloths and water glasses with napkins folded in them that looked like llama ears. The best part, though, was the food. We all had the special because it was an $11.00 menu item marked down to $5.50 and because none of us has a really big allowance. The dish was called something unpronoucable, probably because Peruvians don't speak Spanish good like we do. What we got was a chicken breast smothered in a cream sauce filled with camarones. Camarones are shrimp. It was awesome. We also got a pile of sticky rice and a basket of bread but I didn't eat any of that because my girlfriend doesn't want me to be fat. When we were finished Alan went home and so did we. It was a beautiful day though, warm and sunny and I was feeling extra good because early that morning I had written a blog and also finished writing a story about a boy I know. I got the idea that maybe we should do a hot tub and Woowoo Charly agreed. It was soooo nice. We soaked and drank cool Bloody Mary's and talked about this and that. After that we went in and watched Smallville because we like those Luthor guys, Lex and Lionel, they are so devious and also we like to see teenagers played by 30 year olds. After some more tv, a glass of wine and some tea, we went to bed. And also there was some secret part that I can't tell you about.

Goodnight until next time.

2 comments:

Zendoc said...

"the utmost seriousness" you bet, that's my specialty.

Coco Roco was different. Machu Picchu has no chickens roasting on a spit. Both places were filled with Americans though.

Zendoc said...

Help, I can't get into my blog to write a new one!