Wednesday, May 23, 2007

In Search of a Blog

In search of something to say I typed in search of something to say. Didn't help. Well sure there are subjects just waiting to be examined at length by the monkeymind, subjects of great import like American Idol where that Seacrest guy insists on saying ah-MARE-ih-kin Idol instead of ah-murr-ih-kin Idol, and TV in general which I don't watch on a regular basis these days apart from baseball which does have regular bases and where by now CSI Hoboken and Law and Order Traffic Division have probably achieved top ten status on the Leslie Nielson ratings. And for sure there are the political races to consider, but, really, it's too early for that and truth is they don't actually race at all. If they did, that Obama guy would be a shoo in. I mean he just looks fast. Fred Thompson is throwing his hat in the ring I'm told by reliable spouses and that might get interesting. Ah-MARE-ih-kins love to vote for show biz folk, surely a worrisome thing, but again, it's too early to go down that slope made slippery by the oily contenders. I could, I suppose, knock out a few paragraphs about global warming, recalentamiento global, but I'm not feeling up to a heated debate at the moment. Besides, here in sunny Panama global wetting is the real concern. It's raining as I speak and it apparently rains whenever anyone speaks so the less said about that the better. And finally, there are always currant events to peruse but who, really, wants to read about berries. Truth is I don't know much about berries. Don't even know if it's BARE-ease or BURR-ease.

Tomorrow though, I'll have a subject because I am a subjective kind of person. In fact, if you've read this far, you've been subjected to my blog. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama is one of our authors, his publicist a friend of mine. When he was on tour with his second book, she was so relieved to find that he's a pack-a-day smoker because it meant she could smoke with him in the limo from event to event.

He smokes like a chimney (trying to hide it all the while, of course), but still gets up at 4:00 am every day to spend two hours in the gym.

Zendoc said...

I get up every day at 4:00 a.m. to spend two minutes in the bathroom.