Thursday, September 09, 2010

The Drinks Are On Me.

Okay, I'm taking all the advice and doing that healthy thing.

Everybody knows by now that we should all drink 8 glasses of water a day.

So I did that.

I have recently read that older people should drink three glasses of milk per day, preferably skim or one percent.

So I did that.

It has also been highly recommended that we all drink 2 or 3 cups of green tea per day for its ability to fend off free radicals. (As opposed to those in cages I suppose.)

So I did that.

Everyone knows that fruit juices are a daily must; a glass or two for vitamin C.

So I did that.

You may have read, as I did, that people who drink coffee sustain their sex lives longer than those who don't. Three cups in the morning sounds about right to me.

So I did that.

You may have also read, as I did, that people who consume 3 to 5 ounces of alcohol live longer than people who don't drink any alcohol at all.

So I did that. Twice to be safe.

Well sure I'm bloated, sleep deprived, and my kidneys ache, but damn, I'm healthy. Right?

No comments: