Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Special K's Quiz

Alrighty then Walton's At Large. Special K wants us all to do this questionnaire. Send yours to me and I will post them as Guest Blogs. Here's mine:

Q. What's your best secret skill?

A. When taking off my undershorts, I drop them onto one foot and use that foot to flip the shorts into the air. I then spin about and catch the shorts behind my back. I rarely miss.

Q. What was your favorite toy as a kid?

A. The girl nextdoor. No, seriously? A ball, any ball.

Q. What's the best gift you ever gave someone?

A. I can think of several. They were gifts given for no special occasion.

Q. What's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

A. There were many. I used to embarrass easily. I remember once walking out of the locker room where our football coach had just cautioned us not to reveal our game plan to anyone. I was walking along telling the whole thing to my girlfriend when I realized the coach was walking right behind me. I like ta died, I tell ya, I like ta died!

Q. If your house were on fire, what's the first thing you would grab on your way out?

A. People and pets first. After that I'd snag my wallet and money clip and after that my computer memory storage thingamajig.

Q. What's the one place you've never been, but really want to go?

A. The place: St. Andrews Golf Course. The event: The Final Four.

Q. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A. Taller. Seriously. I don't remember aspiring to anything beyond the fantasy of professional athletics.

Q. What's one of your all time favorite books?

A. There are so many. As a kid "The Jungle Book." Now, "To Kill a Mocking Bird."

Q. What's one of your all time favorite movies?

A. Dracula

Q. What's the worst job you ever had?

A. Infantryman in the Army.

Q. Have you ever played a funny practical joke on someone?

A. Yes. And mostly I'm sorry about that.

Q. What's the best advice anyone ever gave you?

A. Same advice I give: Hang in there.

Q. What's your favorite board game?

A. Scrabble. Hands down.

Q. If you could live outside the U.S. where would you live?

A. Here in Panama, the south of France, Belize, and no doubt lots of other places.

Q. What's the best birthday you ever had?

A. 50 was fun. Woowoo Charly and me and our two sons went sky diving.

Q. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?

A. Be serious. A dog, of course. My second choice would be super models.

Q. What was your best Halloween costume?

A. I never had one I was proud of.

Q. What's the bravest thing you've done?

A. Fought bullies, pulled a woman from a burning car that had crashed into a telephone pole right in front of me, run back opening game kick offs, married a woman with three kids.

Q. What's the most fun family vacation you've had?

A. Camp outs.

Q. What's the luckiest thing that's ever happened to you?

A. Surviving my twenties and early thirties with no long term damage.

No comments: