Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Girty Rutsaphrats Pegaloomer!

Here's my "What my Dad said" pithy saying of the day: I thought of a good one last night, but I forgot to write it down and now I can't remember what it was.

I say that a lot.

Here's another one I say at least once or twice a year: Mo#&*#*&#!hump*#*#@co(&^^&%^&*ing&%piece*o&^&^ sh(*&*%^&*&(*er!

I say that when, like today, I realize I have lost a page or two of writing I had squeezed out like blood from the turnip that is my head. Yesterday I managed to do the trick while transferring the work to my freakin' "save it here" device! Can you believe that? I tell ya, it's not easy being an idiot.

So that's why I am here today at Monkeymind instead of working on "The Book of Luke I am Your Father" from the New Testament. I need a couple of days to simmer down, because I am currently all simmered up and I can't write, or rather, rewrite in that condition.

I had a dream. True Dat. Last night. In the dream I was on a train somewhere in Italy traveling to somewhere else in Italy. A stranger shares a joint with me and I take two or three tokes. I realize this is really good stuff and I am very high, so I lie down to sleep it off. When I wake up, IN REAL LIFE, a short while later, I am still high! I stumble to the bathroom, splash water on my face and return to reality. Now what in the world was I thinking?! I am happily stoned traveling through Italy and from this I want to wake up? As I've noted above, it's not easy being an idiot.

No comments: