Monday, December 08, 2008

Scenario # 2

She was all mine.

I had separated from my companions when my hunting dog, Leonard, had bolted into the woods in search of who-knows-what. He had never spooked a rabbit or bird in his life, so I doubted if the game was afoot. I trailed after him, listening to his bark grow more and more distant and finally drift off altogether. It was then I realized I was lost. I was deep into a Maine forest and night was closing in fast. I climbed a scraggily pine for a look about and saw nothing at first but other trees. I was set to climb back down when off to my left I spotted a thin column of smoke rising above the forest top. I estimated the distance to it at no more than two hundred yards. Twenty minutes later I was there, standing in front of small, well kept cabin.

A woman appeared in the doorway, looked at me for a moment and then asked if I wanted to come in and “take a load off.” I was stunned and nearly speechless. The woman was like no one I had ever seen outside of the movies. She was tall, real tall, over six feet for sure and when she turned to go back inside after my stuttered “yes”, I feasted my eyes on an ample butt that my friend Johnson would have characterized as “a lot of junk in the trunk.” The cabin was nothing more than a kitchen, a bedroom and a couple of chairs before a fireplace. I sat in one of those, turned so that I could watch her “fix” us a couple of drinks. The light where she stood was bright and I took note of all her features as she went about icing, pouring, mixing and stirring some sort of cocktail I wasn’t familiar with. She had a high forehead with a horizontal line running across it wide as a highway divider. Her hair was roughly the texture of a tired mop and it hung loosely down her back. It wasn’t like any color I had seen before, but that was just the first of her many surprises. She had a thin nose with large nostrils displaying some sort of weed in abundance. When her full, red lip parted - I could only see the one as her under-bite overlapped the top - a set of attractive yellow teeth were revealed. There was a nice gap between the front two that looked a lot like a tunnel entrance. On her chin was one of those cute Kirk Douglas dimples, only hers had something in it I couldn’t quite make out. It might have been a piercing piece, but then again it could have been a hood ornament or a raisin cluster. I was hoping to get a closer look. She had narrow shoulders, but made up for it with real wide hips. Her breasts poking out her biker tee shirt, one about an inch further than the other, looked plump and ripe and especially so as it was growing cooler and her nipples made dents in the fabric like roofing nails not quite hammered all the way in. I was growing increasingly aroused as I watched, but I didn’t get my hopes up until the goddess handed me my cocktail and said, “This is just for starters.” It was then I knew with a certainty that couldn’t be denied. She was all mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh..... I'll leave scenario #2 to you or #2 Son.