Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Never know Where The Blog Will Go

I feel like writing something lyrical and soaring. An up-lifting poem perhaps, or an inspirational song. At the very least a bit of prose uniquely crafted that is so spot on a reader will return to the page for a second perusing and even a third.

Wish I knew how to do that.

Actually that song writing thing may not exceed my grasp. I'm always coming up with new lyrics to old tunes. Okay, they are usually funny or failing that, obscene, but you could, if you were being generous, apply the word clever to them.(Fairy tales can come true, they can happen to you...if you're gay at heart!) So that's it then, I'll write a song.

What's that you say? Melody? Hmmm. Which comes first, words or melody? Probably melody I'm thinking, so go ahead and hum me something.

Got it. Now let's see.

I love you, I love you, I love you, Babeeee.

Yeah I know, been done to death. Let's try something else.

Dancing on the patio, the sky was bright with moon.
Music from the radio (hey, come on, some people pronounce it that way)) harmony by loon.
I smelled her hair and I was lost, we spun around and dipped.
I kissed her cheek a time or two, while words we carefully (sung "careflee") lipped.
We knew this song that wrapped us round and held us in its grip
She palmed my left but with my right her zipper I unzipped.

Chorus: Oh you sneaky guy, you sneaky guy, I should have known your plan. But I don't care, I'm nearly bare, you're gonna be my man.

I made a twist and then a move, my actions grew much bolder.
As I kissed her on the lips, her dress I slipped from shoulder.
I freed her then to back a bit and watch it fall to floor.
She didn't seem to mind at all, I knew this called for more.

Repeat chorus

I swooped back in and picked her up, our lips were back to locking.
I put her down upon the grass and wrestled with her stockings
The mood was right, we felt the urge, I fumbled with my pants.
Who would have thought, with all so right,
that we would find the ants.

Repeat chorus.

Hey don't blame me. It's your melody.

1 comment:

#2son said...

Definitely the soundtrack to the screenplay of "The Bridges of Archuletta County."